To all Riada Partners
We invite you to a full day training session on Insight and Insight Discovery, our asset management apps for Jira. Learn the basics and peek into the more advanced stuff of the powerful Insight platform. We'll share best practices and discuss how organisations can get started with Insight and how you can help them to the next level.
This training will contain technical parts (how to master the products) as well as sales enablement parts (how to position and sell Insight).
This training will be performed in beautiful Stockholm at the best time of the year.
Time: 10am - 6pm - Share & Learn Dinner from 6pm (on us of course)
Location: Riada HQ - Kungsgatan 58
Can't attend in person?
We're preparing an online version and we can hopefully start scheduling these trainings in late August so stay tuned.
What will I learn?
- You'll have access to a training environment with Insight and Insight Discovery and you will get your hands dirty with exercises.
- You'll learn the technical steps on how to get started with Insight
- You'll learn how to position and sell Insight to your customers, as a full CMDB and asset management platform in Jira.
- You'll learn the concepts and use cases of Insight to be able to have a more advanced discussion with your customers
- You'll share your experiences and learn from other partners on how Insight can drive your professional services in the ITSM and Asset Management space
Is it for me?
- You'll benefit from this training if you want to expand your professional services with JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Insight and Insight Discovery
- You'll benefit from having technical knowledge of JIRA before attending this training
- You'll benefit from this session if you are involved in customer discussions within areas like ITSM, Asset Management, CRM and HR (we'll talk about how this solution can be used to cater for customer needs within these areas)
Who can apply?
- It's simple - you need to be listed as a partner to Riada to attend this training. Not a partner yet? Read more and apply for partnership here.
How much does it cost?
- It's free of charge - the only thing you pay for is travel and accommodation (Riada covers all food & drinks)
Do you have any hotel recommendations?
- Hotel with Urban Deli (€130 - single room)
- Scandic Grand Central (€170 - single room)
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel (€180 - single room)
How can I travel to Stockholm?
- You fly to Arlanda (ARN) or Bromma (BMA) airport.
What should i bring with me?
- Your fantastic personality and a passion to share & learn (and yes, bring your laptop with you as well)
- If you like to prepare, here are some links for you:
If you have any questions, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally published Jun 9, 2016 6:09:51 AM